Updates and Fixes for the PC release version 1.02
1. Fixed: some issues with different joysticks functionality were fixed. The following joysticks where tested successfully: Logitech Force 3D, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Trust GM-2500 Predator, Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2, Saitek X45.
2. Added: the game now has a functioning cockpit view which is accessible using the "Change View" key. In the cockpit view the controls are changed: the follow camera’s functionality is removed, the maneuvering controls change (in order to turn the plane you must roll and pitch the aircraft).
3. The Z800 hardware is now supported in-game. The z800 was tested intensively and no issues were found.
For the Z800 hardware use there are three keys used to change some settings:
- F5 - Enable/Disable stereo vision.
- F6 - Enable/Disable head tracking
- F7 – Switch left/right eyes.
4. The multiplayer issues have been addressed. The user will be able to see all the games that are playing at that time, even the ones that have already been started.
Note: You can not join an already started game.