These are the steps to generate a clean save, delete cloud saves and enable you to be able to reload the game.
2. Once the Cloud Save Syncronisation has been disabled locate your savegame folder the default save location for Ubisoft Connect PC and Steam:-
Ubisoft Connect: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[UbisoftConnectID]\3279
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[UbisoftConnectID]\3280
The <UbisoftConnectID> is in the format of - XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX and is unique to your Ubisoft account.
3. Once you have located the savegame folder, rename the folder <3279> or <3280> to <3279>old or <3280>old.
4. Next, start game and create new character.
5. Play the game until you trigger an auto save.
6. Once you have done this, quit the game.
7. Enable Cloud Save Syncronisation in the Ubisoft Connect PC client, please see our dedicated FAQ.
8. Start the game, It will prompt to choose between the local savegame and the cloud savegame from the sync.
9. Choose local savegame.
You can now continue playing with a new character.