with which they have the best ping. It is possible, however, for players to select a preferred region themselves.
• Open File Explorer.
• Navigate to C:\Users\<User>\Documents\My Games\Hyper Scape\Ubisoft Connect ID.
Your Ubisoft Connect ID is a long alphanumeric string unique to your Ubisoft account. You will see multiple folders if you have played on more than one account.
• Delete the folders and start the game from your account. You should now see a single folder for your account containing a default GameSettings.ini file.
• Right-click the GameSettings.ini file.
• Choose Open with and select Notepad. A file will open containing a list of settings.
• Scroll to the bottom of the document. You will see:
; default (ping based)
; cus 'us central'
; sbr 'brazil south'
; weu 'europe west'
; eas 'asia east'
; seas 'asia south east'
; eau 'australia east'
; wja 'japan west'
All lines with a semicolon in front are a list of the possible data centre choices. The bottom line (DataCenterHint=default) is the selection currently set to default, which means the data centre will be chosen automatically.
• Change default to the data centre of your choosing.
For example: DataCenterHint=weu (West Europe) or DataCenterHint=wus (West US).
• Save the file, then start the game. Let us know
if you have any questions!