Tato stránka Často kladených dotazů, kterou se pokoušíte navštívit, ještě nebyla přeložena do tohoto jazyka. Než bude přeložená verze dostupná, budete mít k dispozici anglickou verzi
Creating a young player account
To set up a young player account
, both the young player and the parent or guardian need to take a few steps:
First steps for the young player
• Select Login and choose Create an account.
• Enter your date of birth.
Please note that you need to be at least 13 years old to create a Ubisoft account.
If your age is below the age of consent
as determined by privacy laws in your country, you need to create a young player account.
• Type in your name and the email address of your parent or legal guardian.
An email will now be sent to the provided address, with the instructions for the parent or legal guardian on how to create a young player account.
Next steps for the parent or legal guardian
• Click on the account creation link in the email that you received. Please note, this may be in your spam folder.
If you ignore this request, no young player account will be created.
• Log in to your Ubisoft account. If you don't have an account, please create one.
If you are doing these steps together with your child, please keep your password a secret.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to create the young player account for your child.
Once the creation is completed your child will receive an email. The email will be sent to the email address provided during creation.
Final steps for the young player
You should have received an email on the email address that your parent or legal guardian used during the creation of the young player account. Please check your spam folder in case the email ended up in there.
• Select Create my password.
• Create your password.
If you are following these steps with your parent or legal guardian, please keep your password a secret.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to get in touch