- Open the Program Files folder.
- Click on the tools menu then choose folder options
- Click on the view tab and tick the box labelled show hidden files and folders. Press OK
- Open the installshield installation information folder
- Search for a folder named A07B2C21-863B-AE7E-20BB00BD7D33
- Right click on the folder and choose rename. Press the End key on the keyboard and type the word OLD. Press the enter key
Reboot the machine and you will then be able to restart the install by placing the install disk back into the machine.
Feel free to contact us if the issue persists or should you have any further questions!