First, please ensure the app is synchronised with your device. To do so:
• Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app
• Tap the three dots located on the top right of the screen and then Settings
• Tap Time correction for codes
• Tap Sync now
• Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and set to Automatic
• Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and set to Always Use for Google Authenticator app
Should the issue persist after completing these steps, please try disabling 2-Step verification temporarily using your recovery codes and then setting it up again.
Please note that if you have recently replaced the mobile device you used for verification, you will need to re-enable this feature on your new smartphone or tablet.
If you need help disabling 2-Step Verification or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Please note that you do not need to have access to your verification or recovery codes to contact us. In the interest of security, we will take you through an alternate Account Ownership Verification process before we make any changes to your account.