Do I need to buy the Year Pass to access the new content?
Do I need to buy the Year 2 Pass to keep my content if I own the Year 1 Pass?
Will I be able to share my purchased additional content with other users?
The Year 2 Pass will grant you the following:
• VIP Status until the 7th of February 2018
• 10% discount in the in-game shop (excluding Currency Packs and Digital Content)
• 5% renown boost
• 2 extra daily challenges
• Bonus DLC added with each season
• 1 exclusive headgear for each new operator (overall 8 exclusive headgear customisations)
• 1 exclusive uniform for each new operator (overall 8 exclusive uniform customisations)
• 600 R6 Credits
• The Obsidian skin if you purchased the Year Pass before 7th February 2017
No. You'll be able to unlock the new operators using Renown after the 7 days early access ends, and you'll be able to play with Year Pass owner on any new map.
No, content unlocked with the Year 1 Pass will stay unlocked, but you won't have the perks going with the VIP Status.
Year Pass is not eligible for content sharing on PS4. This unlockable content is bound to the primary account and cannot be shared with any other account.
For Xbox One users, all content is shareable between users on the same console.
You can find more information on the Rainbow 6: Siege website and engage the community on our forums. And of course, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.