Before reporting an issue, please check to see if it has already been raised.
• Go to the R6Fix website.
• Scroll down to the Ready to report section.
• Select the Start Now button for the server you want to check.
• Use the search bar and filters to check if your bug has already been reported.
If you cannot find the bug you encountered, you can submit your bug report using the Add Report button at the top of the page.
To let us know that you have encountered a bug that has already been reported:
• Select the tile of the bug you found.
• Scroll down to the Contribute section.
• Select the relevant option.
• Pick the platform you play Rainbow Six: Siege on.
• Add any additional comments about the bug that you have.
• Attach the relevant evidence to show how you reproduced the bug.
• Select Submit Contribution when you are finished.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch.