There are lots of features and options available in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
How can I change my name, avatar or flag in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Your profile information can be edited from the main menu:
• Tap on your in-game Name to bring up a text box and write any appropriate name to replace it.
• Tap on your Avatar to bring up a list of available Avatars and choose the one you want to display.
• Tap on your country Flag to bring up a list of available Flags and choose the one you want to display.
Can I play with my friends in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Unfortunately, friend matchmaking has not been implemented so far. Stay tuned to our development updates on social channels such as Discord or Facebook.
What are Trophies and Seasons in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Earning Trophies allows you to progress through Season Ranks and unlock Trophy Rewards:
• You earn or lose Trophies depending on your final match Rank. Don't get eliminated too quickly!
• Some Trophy Rewards change when a new Season begins. Make sure to claim everything in time!
• You can claim your Trophy Rewards and see your progress by opening the Glory Road, at the top of the Main Menu.
What are Classes and Factions in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Every Unit belongs to 1 Class and 1 Faction, representing their Synergies:
• There are many Classes such as: Spirit, Warrior, Guardian, Mage, Assassin and Dragon.
• There are many Factions such as: Fortress, Haven, Necropolis, Stronghold, Sylvans and Dungeon.
• Each combination of Class and Faction contributes differently to your team's Synergy bonuses when fighting.
What are the Unit Stats in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Every Unit has 10 attributes as follows:
• HP: Higher means you can take more damage before you're eliminated.
• Armor: Higher means you receive less physical damage.
• Mag. Res: Higher means you receive less magical damage.
• DMG: Higher means you can deal more damage.
• Speed: Higher means you attack more often.
• DPS: Estimated damage per second based on DMG and Speed.
• Range: Maximum number of Board tiles between you and an opponent to be able to attack.
• Mana Atk.: How much Mana you generate when attacking.
• Mana Def.: How much Mana you generate when receiving damage.
• Attack Type: What kind of damage you deal (Ultimates and Spells deal Magical damage).
What is Unit Rarity in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Units with a higher Rarity have the best Ultimate Abilities and better Stats in general:
• Units are categorized in 5 Rarities: Common (Gray) < Uncommon (Green) < Rare (Blue) < Mythical (Purple) < Legendary (Gold)
• The higher your Level (by gaining Experience), the more chances you have of seeing the rarest Units in the Shop.
What does the Unit Role mean in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Unit Roles have no gameplay impact, they simply are indicators to let you easily know what a Unit excels at:
• Tank: This Unit is intended to take lots of damage instead of its allies.
• Melee DPS: This Unit is intended to fight at close range to inflict lots of damage.
• Range DPS: This Unit is intended to fight from afar to inflict lots of damage.
• Healer: This Unit is intended to regularly return some HP to its allies.
• Support: This Unit is intended to use special abilities that help its allies.
• Summoner: This Unit is intended to summon extra fighters on the board.
Feel free to mix them up as you wish to try new strategies.
What is the Unit Pool in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
All Units come in limited quantity from a Unit Pool shared with all 100 players:
• If recruited by too many players, some Units might no longer be available in the Shop.
• If a player sells a Unit, it returns to the Unit Pool and might appear in the Shop again.
Can I reroll a Shop's Unit selection in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Yes, you can use such an option:
• If you're not satisfied with your Shop's Unit selection, you can reroll with Gold as many times as you want, to have a new selection of 5 Units.
• Keep in mind that there's always a chance to see the same Units after a reroll, as it is always a random selection.