If you would like to transfer your saved game between PC and Stadia, you will need to upload your save to the cloud on your original platform and then load your cloud save onto your new platform.
Please note, to make use of this feature, you need to have your Ubisoft account linked
to your Stadia account.
your save to the cloud:
• Open the main menu on your original platform.
• Select Campaign, then Upload Save.
The Upload Save option will be greyed out if your Ubisoft and Stadia accounts are not linked.
• Select the save you want to upload.
If you have an existing cloud save, you will be asked to confirm the upload.
Your save file will now upload to the cloud.
you cloud save:
• Open the main menu on the platform you want to move your save to.
• Select Campaign, then Load Cloud Save.
• Choose the save you want to play.
Your saved game is now ready to play.
Launch your saved game as normal to start playing on your new platform.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch