How to obtain resources:
1) Resources within the city
1. Production from resource plot buildings: Levelling up and constructing more resource plots will increase the production efficiency of resource plots within the city. Efficiency can also be increased by using items that boost resource production.
2. Resource collection from Warehouse buildings: Tap Warehouse - Resource Collection - ""!"" icon at the top left corner to view more details.
3. Produced from expeditions: Resources can be picked up around the map during an expedition. They also come as chapter rewards for clearing an expedition chapter.
4. Buy from shops: The main interface has the Dragon Coin Store, Value Packs, and more. There is also the Marketplace, Merchant Guild (Store, VIP Store), Guild Shop, Expedition Shop, and more within the game.
2) Resources outside the city
1. Gather resources from the world map: Resources that can be gathered can be found all across the world map outside the city. Dispatch troops to gather them.
2. Fight in the wilderness: A smaller amount of resources can be obtained from the wilderness.
3. Rally against the Chaos Tower: Some resources and treasure chests can be obtained by rallied attacks on the Chaos Tower. Valuable resources can be obtained from treasure chests.
*The level of refreshed monsters gradually becomes higher the longer a server has been open. If we only take into account a single area, the level of the monsters that appear is random.
*The level of Chaos Tower gradually becomes higher the longer a server has been open.
3) Other resources
1. Plunder another lord's resources: You can plunder resources after successfully attacking a city, but 30% of resources will be lost in battle.
2. Obtain from recommended quests, normal quests, and daily activity quests in the game: Complete events in the game to obtain large amounts of resources.
3. Other in-game events: Various events will happen on irregular schedules in the game. Resources and items can be obtained by completing the requirements for each event.
4. Guild resources:
(1) Guild Super Mine: At the bottom of the main interface, tap Guild - Guild Super Mine - ""?"" icon at the top left corner to view more details.
(2) Guild resource point: At the bottom of the main interface, tap Guild - Territory - Claim button to claim.
(3) Guild gift: At the bottom of the main interface, tap Guild - Gift - ""?"" icon at the top right corner to view more details.
5. Faith: Once City Hall reaches Lv. 18, soldiers who die in PVP battle will be converted into Faith. There is a daily limit to the Faith that can be obtained and it is tied to Barracks level.
*At City Hall Lv. 18, tap Resource, then Faith at the bottom to see the daily limit at the bottom.
1. The stack limit for resources in the backpack is 9999.
2. Individual Ore Pit resource limit: Tap Resource Mine - Details to view your storage limit. Higher Ore Pit levels have higher storage.
3. There is no limit for individually-owned unsafe resources.
1. Soldier deaths from exceeding the capacity of Medical Tents resulting from PVP actions will grant Faith Conversion and Faith Inheritance.
2. Soldier deaths from exceeding the capacity of Medical Tents resulting from PVE actions will not grant Faith Conversion but will still grant Faith Inheritance.
3. Dismissing soldiers does not grant Faith.
2) Faith Inheritance
1. What is Inheritance: Whenever a Faith troop type (currently Tier 6 and 7 creatures) dies, it grants additional Faith Inheritance on top of the Faith Conversion (original feature). Faith Conversion and Faith Inheritance are independent from each other.
2. Inheritance limit: There is no limit to daily Faith Inheritance.
3. Inheritance rate: A certain amount of Faith is inherited in proportion to the Faith spent during recruitment. This inheritance rate can be increased through University research.
Starsilver is used to upgrade the Defence Tower.
Gold Dragon Scale
Gold Dragon Scale can awaken the Gold Dragon Crystal in the Hall of Heroes.
Use to recover the corresponding Energy.
Use for the hero to gain the corresponding EXP.