a save file, you can use the Windows Backup System
or Cloud Synchronisation via Ubisoft Connect PC
To use the Windows Backup System, you will need to locate your save files. This folder will be slightly different for every game, but the path will follow the default pattern:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[Account ID]\[Game ID]
If you are unable to locate the folder containing your saves for any reason please contact us
Should you require further troubleshooting, please follow the instructions below for Cloud Synchronisation:
• Locate your save files.
• Create a backup by right clicking on the folder [Game ID] and choosing Copy.
• Paste the files to a safe place on your computer.
Having a backup means that if the synchronisation process fails, you will retain the saved progress.
• Delete the original save files.
• Start your game as normal to automatically activate cloud synchronisation.
• Once the game has loaded, check if your progress has been restored.
If you succeed in restoring one save file and your progress is still missing, we advise you to check out our article
about corrupted save files.
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us