You may want to change the audio language to one other than the one that was installed with Anno 1800. The game offers a selection of audio languages and you can change them as follows:
- Choose Options and then select the Audio tab.
- When you click on the drop down menu next to Audio Language, you will be able to select any of the installed audio languages.
Should you be unable to find one of the audio languages, you may have to install it first. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open Ubisoft Connect and then under Games, left click on the Anno 1800 game tile.
- Choose Properties on the left-hand side of the game's overview.
- In the section General you have a drop down menu for languages.
- Click on it and select the audio language you would like to use in game.
- Anno 1800 will now start in the chosen audio language. If the required files are not available locally, you will be prompted to install additional files for the game.
If you need assistance with any of these steps, or if you have further questions, feel free to get in touch!