Once the Rainbow Six: Siege official Twitch extension
, it is ready to launch for use on your stream.
• Select your profile icon on the top-right of the page.
• Pick Creator dashboard from the menu.
• Choose Stream manager from the sidebar.
• Select the Edit stream info tile.
If you cannot see this tile, select the pencil icon next to Stream manager, then the plus (+) icon next to Edit stream info.
• Add Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege to the Category box.
• Add any other details you want for your stream, then select Done.
• Select the Rainbow Six: Siege extension icon on the left-side of the player to open and interact with it.
Your extension is now set up and ready to stream.