- A dialog box should appear asking you to disable saves from being stored online, click Yes. Exit Uplay PC and the game.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher. If you have the 64bit version of Windows you'll need to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
- Open the settings.ini file (you can use Notepad for this).
- While the settings.ini file is open and look for the last line if it says “SaveOnline=true”, edit this sentence to “SaveOnline=false”.
- Click on file and then choose Save.
- Finally, delete the storage folder, it should be located in the same directory (C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher).
- Run the game, it should bypass this problem now.