• First, please visit the AMD Rewards website and sign in. If you don't have an account on this service yet, you can sign up for one. Note that, if you create a new account, before proceeding further, you will need to verify your email address and, if you provided a phone number, enter an activation code. Creating an account without providing a mobile number will result in a 24-hour verification period.
• Once logged in into your AMD account, click on the Claim Reward tab in the top menu.
• Enter the code you received in the Coupon Code field then click Submit. Note that, in order for the redemption process to complete successfully, you might be required to have the AMD product you purchased installed on your machine.
• On the next page, click on Redeem on Uplay with your Ubisoft Account and log in using your Ubisoft credentials. Please make sure you are login into the correct Ubisoft account as you will not be able to transfer the game to another Ubisoft account. If you experience a login issue during this step, please have a look at our browser troubleshooting guide.
• On the next page, click on Activate on Uplay to continue.
• At this point, the game will be granted to the Ubisoft Account you logged in with.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition will appear in your Uplay library after you successfully redeemed the code. The game can be downloaded and played once has been released.