If Uplay is not currently installed, please start with step 5.
If Uplay is already installed on your system, please start with step 1.
Please open your system tray by clicking the little arrow located to the right of your taskbar and check that the client is not running in the background.
2. Before you begin the uninstallation process, please back up your save files.
3. Uninstall the Uplay client from your PC. By default, the uninstaller is found in the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher.
If you are uninstalling Uplay PC as part of troubleshooting, we recommend deleting the cache folder in the above location once the process is complete.
4. During the process, you will have an option to decide if you want to uninstall your games as well. To do so, simply tick the box. If you do not tick the box, your games will be left untouched.
5. Download the latest version of Uplay.
6. Run the installer you downloaded with administrator rights.
7. An installation wizard will guide you through the next steps.
It is advised to restart the PC once the installation is complete.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know!