The Recalibration Library is where you can view and extract
stats from items in your inventory, or optimise
your level 40 gear.
Once you have extracted a stat, you can recalibrate
a piece of equipment with the stat you now have in your Recalibration Library.
You can access the Recalibration Library from the Recalibration Station. This is unlocked in the Base of Operations or Haven
after completing the third mission of the Campus
• Open the Recalibration Station.
• Select the Recalibration Library tile.
• Choose which category you want to extract a stat from.
A green arrow will be displayed on tiles which have items available to extraction.
• Select which type of stat you want to extract (core attribute, attribute or talent).
• Choose the item you want to extract the stat from.
• Hold the Extract Internal button to complete the process.
Please note, when you extract a stat from an item in your inventory, this item will be destroyed during the process.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch