Trusted devices are devices and programs (i.e. web browsers) that do not require 2-Step verification
codes every time you log in.This option is only available for accounts with 2-Step verification enabled.
a trusted device:
• Log in with your account details.
• Enter your 2-Step verification code and tick the Remember this device box.
• Select Log In to save your trusted device.
your trusted devices:
• Go to the Security
• In the Trusted Devices
box, select Manage.
• Find the device you want to remove in the pop-up.
• Select the Untrust button next to the device.
• Click Untrust again to confirm.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch