If you plan to rebuild your computer or reinstall Ubisoft Connect PC
, it is always a good idea to back up your save files.
To go to the location where the Ubisoft Connect PC save game files are stored by default:
• Locate the Ubisoft Connect PC icon on your Desktop.
• Right-click on the icon and choose Open file location.
• This will open the Ubisoft Connect PC installation directory. Locate the savegames folder.
• Right-click on the folder and select Copy.
• You can now right click anywhere e.g. on your Desktop and choose Paste to create a manual backup.
Please note that some games store the save files outside of the installation location.
You can find information about exact locations for most games by clicking How can we help? at the top of this page, selecting your game and searching for save game location.
If you want to continue playing your save games on another PC, you can copy the folder onto a flash drive and insert the save games folder to the same location on your other computer.