If you have already chosen to use the Wii-Remote, you can still enable the balance board while in game. Here's how:
1. Start by syncing your Wii balance board to your Nintendo Wii console (refer to balance board documentation)
2. Start a Shaun White Skateboarding single player game
3. During gameplay press the + button on your Wii remote
4. Select the options menu Gear Icon at the top-right of the screen
5. Choose controller Selection at the bottom
6. Select the Wii Balance Board
If you continue to have trouble, please click here to submit a support ticket.