Only level 40 high-end, Gear Set, and Exotic gear and weapons can be optimized.
You can find the Optimisation Station in the Recalibration Station at the Base of Operations or Haven after completing the third mission of the Campus settlement.
Please note, once you have optimised an item, it cannot be recalibrated.
To optimise an item:
• Hold down the Open Menu button.
• Select the Optimisation tile.
• Choose which category you want to optimise.
• Highlight the item you want to improve.
The item will be greyed out if the level is too low, the quality is too low or you do not have enough Optimisation Resources.
• Hold down the Select button.
• Highlight the Attribute you want to increase.
• Hold down the Optimise button to improve that attribute.
Optimisation requires four different types of resources:
Control Point/Landmark materials: Earned by completing Control Points, Landmarks in the Dark Zone, or floors of The Summit.
Faction materials: Can be looted from faction enemies.
Project materials: Earned by completing Daily and Weekly projects.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch.