You can earn a custom-made item of your own by completing Epic Quests in-game!
Once you have completed all 32 Epic Quests in Growtopia, you are eligible to design a unique item as a prize with our assistance!
Please be aware that this is offered to you within the limits of the conditions below:
• By submitting your idea to us, you acknowledge that you are not the author or creator of any potential subsequent in-game content that would be Ubisoft's sole property and exploited without any compensation to you.
• By submitting your item idea, you also agree that we have no obligation to respond or review your submission, and that we have no obligation to keep your submission confidential.
• We reserve the right to reject any ideas for any reason. We will work with you to come up with an idea that we can create that you're happy with.
• We will decide what powers and effects the item has, if any. You will influence the name and appearance.
• The item will be available to all players in some way, but we will decide how it is obtained.
• You will get one item deposited into your Growtopia account. Other players will be able to obtain the item as well, but you get one for free to lord over them.
• You only get to invent a single item, not a whole set of them.
• It may take up to 3 months or longer, once we agree to create the item, for it to appear in the game.
• When the item is released, we'll announce it in the in-game news and congratulate you for your success!
• You must contact us from the same email address that your GrowID is registered to.
• Of course, you must have completed all of the Epic Quests on that GrowID!
• On all of your accounts, you must have a clean record of good behavior. To make this simple and clear, we'll define that as never getting banned for longer than 3 days. There will be no exceptions.
• This offer may be canceled or modified at any time, for any reason. We offer no guarantee that your item idea will actually be created.
Does all this sound good to you? Have you already completed all 32 Epic Quests?
If so, contact us, making sure you include your GrowID! And remember, you must contact us from the same email address your GrowID is registered to.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!