This error means that there is a communication issue between the mount and the toys.
If this error occurs for you, please try our platform specific troubleshooting first:
Once the main troubleshooting has been done, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect the mount.
- On Xbox / Switch: also turn off controllers and turn them back on.
- On PS4: unplug the USB cable from the console.
- Re-connect the mount.
- On PS4: please try using a different USB port on the console.
- Re-attach pilot, ship, wings, weapons one at a time.
- If problem occurs when re-attaching a particular part, please check this article HERE
- If the problem persists, try cleaning the mount's contacts with a dry cloth.
- On PS4: please check if the USB cable is damaged.
If you are looking for more information on error codes in Starlink: Battle for Atlas
, please check our list of error codes HERE
. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!