Please note that replacing the local save files will reset your Operator loadouts and Situation progress.
• Close Ubisoft Connect Client.
You can find the folder in the following locations:
Ubisoft Connect or Epic Games Launcher
• Start the Ubisoft Connect Client in administrator mode and disable the cloud save option as well as the in-game overlay.
• Launch the game.
• Once in the game, customize an Operator's loadout and complete a Situation to allow an autosave to be created.
• Exit the game, and re-enable the cloud save options and overlay options.
• Launch Rainbow Six: Siege again.
You should receive a prompt asking you which save you would like to use. Select the local save option - this will also update the cloud save.