First, make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your system. Download the latest version of DirectX from Microsoft. After installing DirectX, follow these steps:
Finding and saving a DxDiag file:
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows Key and the R Key (Win+R) at the same time.
2. In the Run box that pops up, type dxdiag and click OK.
3. Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool is open, click on the Save all information... button.
4. Click the Save button to save the file as a text file to your Desktop.
Finding and saving an MSinfo file:
1. Press the Windows Key and the R Key (Win+R) at the same time.
2. In the Open box, type msinfo32 and click OK.
3. When the System Information program comes up, click on File and select Save.
4. Click the Save button to save the file as an NFO file to your Desktop.
Note: Be sure to save use the NFO file type!
Creating a Case and Attaching the DxDiag/msinfo files:
1. Go to https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?method=email
2. Type in your Uplay Account credentials and click Log In.
3. Input your Platform (PC), the Game, and then the Category that describes the issue you're having.
4. Type a brief summary in to the Subject field.
5. Type a description of the issue you are experiencing in the How can we help you? section, including any troubleshooting you have done so far.
6. Under Attach documents, click +ADD FILES and find the dxdiag.txt you saved earlier, then click Open.
7. Click +ADD FILES again to add the MSINFO32 file.
8. Scroll down, and click SUBMIT MY CASE.
9. At this point, you should receive a message stating that your question has been submitted, along with a reference number.
10. To confirm you submitted a ticket, you can click on MY CASES under the top right menu button to see your ticket.