To start with, we will need the launcher logs for the Ubisoft Connect client. By default, you can find this file located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Logs
To access that folder:
2. Press the Windows key and the E key on your keyboard at the same time.
3. Click in the Windows Explorer address bar, and press the CTRL key and the V key on your keyboard at the same time.
4. Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Additionally, we may ask that you upload a screenshot of your Ubisoft savegames folder for us, since it too has account information that we can use to track missing accounts.
By default, you can find that folder here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames
You can follow the same steps as the launcher logs to reach this location. Here, you should see at least one new folder, with a long alpha-numeric name.
Before taking the screenshot, please make sure you expand the Name column so that it shows the entire name of the folders and files in this location.
When you have the launcher logs and the screenshot of the savegames folder contents, please upload the files to your Ubisoft Support case, and we’ll be happy to review that information for you.
Attaching Files to Your Case
For an open case:
2. Click the Case Number for your open case.
3. From the Documents section, click Add Files.
4. Select the file(s) you would like to add.
5. Click the Open button.
6. When you're done attaching files, click the Submit Attachments button.
Alternatively, for a new case:
2. Fill out the required fields along with a helpful description for the issue you’re having.
3. From the Attach Documents section, click Add Files.
4. Click the Submit My Case button to contact us via email, or click the Start Chat button to contact us via live chat.
We look forward to helping you!