Please note that once an account has been permanently banned, you will be unable to log in or access Ubisoft websites and services.
If you're unsure of what activities lead to the permanent ban on your account, consider:
- Have you ever shared your account credentials with a friend or family member?
- Have you purchased any games from an unauthorized retailer?
- Have you purchased any in-game currency from an unauthorized retailer?
- Is it possible that you may be locked out due to too many failed login attempts?
Personal Data and Permanent Bans
Ubisoft may collect and process personal data that applies to the permanent ban on your Ubisoft account. It is in Ubisoft's legitimate interest to combat illegal behavior by taking action against players who are engaging in illegal activities within our ecosystem.
Under applicable law, including data protection laws such as the GDPR, you have rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, or erase your data. You may also object to, or restrict, the processing of your data. We can provide you with an export of your personal data information when you make a data request with our team.
Submitting an Appeal
If you've confirmed that your account has been permanently banned, please be aware of the following:
- Account-holders are held responsible for the activities carried out on their Ubisoft account
- If you wish to submit an appeal, note that repeated or abusive outreach will not expedite the process
- Additional appeals submitted after a previous investigation has been finalized may not be considered
If you believe that a permanent ban has been applied to your account in error, you can provide our Support team with a description of the issue and we'll be happy to investigate your case.