1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button until the light behind it turns off (about 5 seconds), which means the console is off.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 minutes.
3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.
NOTE: Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.
If these steps are unsuccessful, please delete the game data from your hard-drive and reinstall using the steps below.
1. On the Xbox One Dashboard go to My Games & Apps.
2. Highlight the game and press the Options button on your controller.
3. Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons.
4. Launch the game and it should re-install and then prompt you to download and install the game title updates again.
5. Re-install any DLC or add-ons you may have had previously installed.
If issues persist after trying these steps, rest assured that this should be resolved in an upcoming patch.
You can view all relevant updates regarding this issue on our support forums by clicking HERE.