For those on PC, there should now be a game tile showing up in your Ubisoft Connect game launcher library.
- To begin the download, open the Ubisoft Connect game launcher.
- Click on Games in the upper left, and find the game tile for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China in your library.
- Click on the game tile and a Download button should appear on the left-hand side of the game launcher.
- Click the button to begin your download of the game.
For those on the Xbox One and PS4, the game should now be listed in the Microsoft/Sony store.
- From your console's dashboard, visit the Xbox Marketplace/PSN Store and search for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China.
- Once the search completes, click on the image for the game and you should see it listed as Free.
- Click on Download/Install to begin the downloading process.
- Once it completes, you can access the game from your console's dashboard.
If you did not have an Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, then you will need to purchase the game from the Xbox Marketplace, PSN Store, Ubisoft Connect Shop, or Steam for your respective platform before being able to access the game.