When using a controller
, you have the ability to change your controls and presets
To remap your controller layout:
• Enter Options from the main menu.
• Choose the Gamepad option.
• Select Control Scheme to see the available presets.
• Go to the preset tab you want to remap.
• Highlight the button you want to remap and press the Reassign button.
• Find the button you want to reassign it to, then press the Select button to confirm the changes.
• Repeat this for any other buttons you want to remap.
If you are playing on PC, you can also customise your key mappings