- Make sure your system is up-to-date.
- Power cycle your console.
- Disconnect your console from the internet.
- Unplug your ethernet cable or go offline through the console's network settings. Once disconnected, try your game again and then reconnect your console to the internet.
- Try another Xbox X|S system. This will help determine if the issue is due to the console, your game disc, or the connection.
- Set your console as your home console.
For problems caused by the console itself, we strongly recommend that checking the Xbox Support site or contacting Xbox Support directly.
Should the issues persist after completing the above steps, please get in touch.