To successfully link an Amazon Luna account to a Ubisoft account, it is also necessary for you to have a Ubisoft account established before you can begin the linking process. If you do not currently have a Ubisoft account, you can create one before diving into the Amazon Luna beta.
For players in the contiguous United States, Ubisoft+ subscribers can request access to Amazon Luna using the following guide:
- Log in to your Ubisoft account associated with your Ubisoft+ subscription.
- Navigate to the Ubisoft+ cloud gaming beta page.
- From the cloud gaming beta page, request your code which will be delivered to you via email to the email address associated with your Ubisoft account, or you can sign in to the Ubisoft Account Management page and locate the notification there.
- Once you have received your code, complete the Amazon Luna early access survey which will prompt you to enter your code.
- After the survey has been submitted, you will receive an Amazon Luna early access invitation email from the Amazon team.
- Once the early access invitation has been received, click on the link provided in the email from Amazon to activate the service.
- Navigate to the Amazon Luna website and link your Ubisoft account through the Luna settings page by choosing the Account Linking tab and logging in to your existing Ubisoft account.
- The linking process should now be complete - enjoy Ubisoft+ on Amazon Luna!