- Start by testing your network connection with the following steps:
1. Start at the PS3 XMB.
2. Scroll to Settings.
3. Choose Network Settings.
4. Select Internet Connection Test.
- If this test shows your connection as NAT type 3, then you will most likely have some sort of interference within your connection to the online servers. In this case, please try the steps below:
1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your PS3, Modem, and Router and wait about 15 - 30 seconds
2. Fully power up your modem
3. Fully power up your router
4. Turn on your PS3 and test the network connection again
- At this point if you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports within your router:
PlayStation Network Required Ports
TCP: 80, 443, 5223
Game Ports for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
UDP &TCP: 2346, 80, 21400
- Finally, if this does not solve your problem, try establishing a direct connection to your modem (bypass the router) and retry.