Navigating through the menus
When using the PlayStation Move motion controller, point at the screen and confirm your choice with the "X" button and you can go back with the "O" button.
When using the PlayStation Camera, you navigate the game with either the directional buttons or left stick of the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller. In most screens, you can confirm your choice with the "X" button and go back with the "O" button. While playing the game, you can go to the Pause menu with the OPTIONS button.
The goal of the game is to dance as closely in rhythm as possible with the dancer(s) on screen. The flow of your body movements will be sensed by the PlayStation Camera or the PlayStation Move motion controller and compared with those of professional dancers in order to evaluate your performance precisely. The amount of energy you put in is also detected and affects you score, so give it your all!
- Make sure that you have enough space to dance in.
- You can dance in two lines if you do not have enough room to stand side by side.
- Always be aware of your surroundings to avoid accidentally hitting objects.
- Check your PlayStation Move motion controller battery; a low battery can affect your performance.
• When using the PlayStation Move motion controller always hold it firmly in your right hand like a stick.
• Follow the on-screen dancer as if they are your reflection in a mirror.
• Copy the dancer’s movements as closely as possible – upper and lower body.
• Follow the dancer, follow the rhythm, and loosen up!
• When you’re more advanced and have learned the choreography, the pictograms will help you anticipate the step changes.
-If you have a PlayStation 4 compatible USB microphone, you can connect it to your system and sing to gain Mojo bonus!