1. Press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time.
2. In the Open box, type 'msinfo32' (without the quotes) and click OK.
3. When the program comes up, open the Software Environment section on the left side and select Windows Error Reporting.
4. Make sure that the Windows Error Reporting has also completely loaded prior to saving.
5. At the top, click on File and click on Save.
6. Click the 'save' button to save the file as a .nfo file to your Desktop.
7. Click the following link: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases
8. Enter your Ubisoft Account credentials and click Login.
9. Click on the question that you wish to update.
10. Click "Attach documents"
11. Find the ".nfo" file to attach the MSINFO32 file and click Open.
12. Click "SUBMIT ATTACHMENTS" to complete the incident.
If you receive an error stating that the file is too large, you will need to compress it using either WinZip or WinRAR.
Once received, we will do what we can to help!