• Navigate to the Security page.
• Click Activate in the 2-Step verification section.
• Select the Google Authenticator option and click Choose.
This will send an email with further instructions to the address currently associated with your account.
• Download the Google Authenticator app for your smartphone or tablet.
Please note that the application is only available on iOS and Android.
• Select Set up account from the app's option menu (or click the plus button in the bottom right) and choose your preferred method.
• After setting up your device, enter the verification code generated by the app to complete the synchronisation.
If the application is not accepting your code, please have a look at our troubleshooting article.
• On the next page, you will see six recovery codes.
Take a screenshot of the codes or copy them down and store them in a secure place.
With the option to add your mobile phone number to your Ubisoft account, you can also recover access via text message.
During the setup you will be prompted to provide a recovery phone number in case you need to recover your Ubisoft Account by text. Please follow the on screen instructions to add the mobile phone number to your account.
If you do not have access to a smart mobile device, you can enable this security feature on your email account instead!
You can make changes to the verification method or disable the 2-Step verification at any time. Note that you also have the option to manage trusted devices.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.