If you have finished the installation but not yet started a new game:
- Finish the installation.
- Launch the game.
- When arriving in the main menu open the Options Menu and return to the main menu. (This will avoid the issue.)
If you have finished the installation and already started a new game without visiting the Options Menu:
- Close Champions of Anteria.
- Open the Windows Explorer.
- Open the CoA folder in My Documents.
- Delete the file game.conf
- Restart Champions of Anteria and open the Options Menu once. (The issue is now fixed and you can start a new game.)
This issue does not occur if you open the options menu at least once before starting a new game on a fresh installation. (Re-installation does fix the issue.)
If you have any further issues please contact us via Live Chat or Webmail.
Please provide the following subject line when submitting your ticket: [Performance] Sound / Missing Voice-Over