In order to prepare a DxDiag file please follow the steps below:
Generating the Dxdiag
- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press R
- On the screen you should see a window named Run. In this window type dxdiag, as seen below:
- After pressing the OK button you will see a new window called DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- In the window press the Save button, and save it to the Desktop, as seen below
Generating the Msinfo
In order to create a msinfo report in .txt format please follow the steps below:
- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press R.
- On the screen you should see a window named Run. In this window type msinfo32, as seen below:
- After pressing the OK button (or Enter on your keyboard) you will see a new window called System Information.
- To save the report you will have to click on File, and then from the menu you will have to choose Export.
- In the new window choose where to save the file and make sure it is saved as an nfo file (.nfo).
Sequence shortened for demonstration purposes.
Attaching the files to your ticket
- Once you have prepared the files, please attach it to your ticket. To do this, please use the button + Add Files, as seen below, and select the files you have prepared. Note that there's 5Mb limit on the size of the attachments.