If you are experiencing issues logging into Ubisoft websites, please check out our dedicated browser troubleshooting.
If you are only unable to login from the Uplay PC client, we recommend you try the following solutions.
1. Install the newest version of Uplay PC.
2. Launch Uplay PC as an administrator.
3. Make sure offline mode is not turned on in the client.
4. Rule out any connection issues.
1. Ensure you are entering in your login credentials correctly.
If you forgot the password to your Ubisoft account, try resetting your password.
If you forgot the email to your Ubisoft account or you are locked out by 2-Step verification, you can contact our Customer Support team so we can help you regain access to your Ubisoft account.
2. Rule out any connection issues.
It's possible for your network to prevent you from connecting to our websites and on Uplay PC. In this case, please log in with your credentials on another network (for instance, another Wi-Fi network or via mobile data). If you are still running into issues on another network, try our connection troubleshooting for the Uplay PC client.
If your issue persists after trying all the steps above, please contact our Customer Support team.