You can easily find the installation location with the help of Uplay PC or the Steam client.
To find the location of a game installed through Uplay PC:
- Select Properties from the menu on the left.
- In the Local files section, press Open folder.
To find the location of a game installed through Steam:
- Right-click on the game title and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Local files tab.
- Select the Browse local files... option.
The default installation folder is the following: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\[Game name]
There is currently no feature in the Epic Games Launcher to directly locate the installation path.