- Enter the Audio sub menu.
- Make sure that the Microphone Enabled option is set to Yes.
- If would like to be heard without pressing any button, adjust the Microphone Input Threshold option. This will set up the minimum microphone level for detecting your voice.
- If you prefer to press a key in order to be heard, enable the Push to Talk option within the same menu.
Additionally, you can enable the Text to Speech Chat or Speech To Text Chat features. To do so:
- Enter the Accessibility sub menu.
- Select Enable Text To Speech Chat or Enable Speech To Text Chat
Please note that these features will not work in the Clan channel.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!