The end-game is organized into World Tiers. Each Tier has a corresponding max Gear Score (GS), which represents the maximum score of the loot in that Tier.
To reach World Tier 1:
• Reach Level 30.
• Select a specialisation.
To reach World Tier 2 (max GS 350):
• Get a Gear Score of 275.
• Complete the Grand Washington Hotel and Jefferson Trade Center invaded missions.
• Finish the District Union Arena invaded Stronghold.
To reach World Tier 3 (max GS 400):
• Get a Gear Score of 325.
• Complete the Air & Space Museum and Space Administration invaded missions.
• Finish the Capitol Building invaded Stronghold.
To reach World Tier 4 (max GS 450):
• Get a Gear Score of 375.
• Complete the Federal Emergency Bunker and Potomac Event Center invaded missions.
• Finish the Roosevelt Island invaded Stronghold.
To reach World Tier 5 (max GS 515):
• Get a Gear Score of 425.
• Complete Capitol Building, District Union Arena and Roosevelt Island invaded Strongholds.
• Finish the Tidal Basin invaded Stronghold.
Please note that if your Gear Score is not high enough when completing the challenge with a friend, you may not be able to advance to the next World Tier.
Let us know if you have any other questions.