Restoring a save file on PC
To restore a save file, you can use the Windows Backup System or Cloud Synchronisation via Ubisoft Connect PC.
To use the Windows Backup System, you will need to locate your save files. This folder will be slightly different for every game, but the path will follow the default pattern:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[Account ID]\[Game ID]
If you are unable to locate the folder containing your saves for any reason please contact us.
Should you require further troubleshooting, please follow the instructions below for Cloud Synchronisation:
• Locate your save files.
• Create a backup by right clicking on the folder [Game ID] and choosing Copy.
• Paste the files to a safe place on your computer.
Having a backup means that if the synchronization process fails, you will retain the saved progress.
• Delete the original save files.
• Start your game as normal to automatically activate cloud synchronization.
• Once the game has loaded, check if your progress has been restored. If you succeed in restoring one save file and your progress is still missing, we advise you to check out our article about corrupted save files.
Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.