To be eligible to create a Ubisoft account, you must be thirteen years of age. If you are younger than thirteen years of age, you will not qualify for the registration of any type of Ubisoft account.
If you are older than your applicable data privacy age of consent, you will directly create a standard Ubisoft account. Identify your local data privacy age of consent below and determine if you or the player in your care qualifies for a young player account:
- United States, Canada and rest of the Americas: 13 years old
- Colombia: 18 years old
- Peru: 14 years old
- Venezuela: 14 years old
As a young player:
- Go to the Hyper Scape website or the Hyper Scape installer.
- Click on the “Log In” icon in the top right of your screen, and choose “Create an Account”
- Enter your birth date when prompted.
- If your age qualifies you for a young player account in your country, you will be asked to enter your parent/legal guardian’s email address and your name.
- An email is then sent to your parent/legal guardian so they can create your account.
- Once your child has followed the previous steps, you will receive an email from Ubisoft with a link to continue the young player account creation. Please click on that link.
- You will be asked to log in with your own Ubisoft account, or to create one.
- Once you are logged in, you will be asked to enter some information for your child’s Ubisoft account, and to provide consent for the account’s creation.
- Your child’s Ubisoft account is now associated with your own Ubisoft account, giving you access to the parental access section on the Account Management website, and to the young player activity reports.
- Your account is now created. You will receive an email giving you the opportunity to log in for the first time.
- You will be asked to choose your password upon your first login.