You can make the following requests in relation to your data:
If you do not find what you are looking for, you can submit a Data Information Request. We will be happy to provide you with more information.
Data Deletion Request
Please note that all the games and products linked to your account will be deleted and we will have no way to restore them once the deletion is complete.
Data Access and Portability Request
- Once logged in, please navigate to the Privacy and Communication page.
- Select Request a copy from the Download your information section.
- Sign into the email address associated with your Ubisoft Account, and keep an eye out for an email from us letting you know your data is ready.
- Click on the link provided within the email to be taken back to the Account Management site.
- Navigate to the Privacy and Communication page.
- Select Download from the Download your information section.
If you wish to access more data than what is included in the extract you downloaded, please submit a Data Access Request.
Data Rectification Request
Please note that you can update the following information directly on the Account Management site:
To update your birth date or country/region, please contact us for assistance.
To update any other information, please make a Data Rectification Request.
Data Processing Objection Request
To opt out of Ubisoft newsletters, follow our guide on how to unsubscribe from a newsletter.
Data Processing Restriction Request
This means that Ubisoft will keep storing your data but that it will only be processed in certain circumstances (e.g. with your consent, to establish legal claims or to protect the rights of someone else).