1. Start the game, when the game launcher appears click on the gear icon at the top right of the dialog box.
2. A dialog box should appear asking you to disable saves from being stored online, click Yes. Exit the Ubisoft Game Launcher and the game.
3. Go to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher. If you have the 64bit version of Windows you'll need to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
4. Open the settings.ini file (you can use Notepad for this).
5. While the settings.ini file is open and look for the last line if it says “SaveOnline=true”, set this to false so it should say “SaveOnline=false”.
6. Click on file and then choose Save.
7. Finally, delete the “storage” folder, it should be located in the same directory (C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher).
8. Run the game, it should bypass this problem now.