You can visit Google support here or follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Chrome menu in the toolbar on the right, then click More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
2. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
Note: You can also set how far back in your browser's history you wish to have removed.
You can visit Microsoft support here or follow the steps below:
1. Click the Tools button, got to Safety, click Delete Browsing History
2. In the Delete Browsing History tab select Cookies, Temporary Internet Files and History and then click Delete.
You can visit Mozilla support here or follow the steps below:
1. Click on menu button and choose Options.
2. Click on the Advanced tab.
3. Select Network, click Clear Now