My login account got banned from Might & Magic: Era of Chaos, why?
To ensure a fair and healthy game environment, we strictly abide by the provisions in the Code of Conduct and positively cope with suspicious behaviors. If your login account has been blocked from the game, you may have recently engaged in a suspicious behavior such as making malicious refunds.How to appeal ban in Might & Magic: Era of Chaos?
If you would like to appeal a ban in the case of not being able to access in-game Support interface, please open a support case via our Ubisoft Support portal (https://support.ubisoft.com/Games/5108):
1. Click the “SIGN IN TO OPEN A SUPPORT CASE” button.
2. Sign in to your Ubisoft account to contact Ubisoft Support.
3. Select “Player Reports, Bans, and Sanctions” as the category.
4. Select “My Account Was Banned Or Sanctioned” as the issue type.
5. Select “Appeal A Ban” as the issue.
6. Describe in detail the warning message you see, and the interface where your account is banned. Meanwhile, please make sure to provide no less than one set of accurate information below:
• Username and server
• Login account and server
• UID (locate at the top right corner of your game profile)
• The order number of any in-app purchase of the account (can be found in email receipt from the Store)
We will check your account behavior from the back end. If the account is banned by mistake, we will provide corresponding compensation. Thank you for your cooperation.