You can connect to Facebook whenever you are prompted to do so:
- A pop-up invites you to connect to Facebook when you want to invite friends, to add teammates or share stuff with your Facebook friends if you are not already connected.
- You are also invited to connect at the end of an investigation scene on the leaderboard panel to brag about your score.
--> To connect, simply touch the identified button whenever it becomes available.
- From the MAIN SCREEN touch the CONNECT button with the Facebook Icon.
- From the SETTINGS menu tap on the SOCIAL tab and touch the CONNECT to Facebook button.
If I connect to Facebook, will you spam my friends?
We are not “that” kind of social game. We will ask you if you want to share your achievements as well as if you want to make some posts automatic. In any case, your choices can be modified later on.
How do I invite my friends to play the game?
If you are connected with Facebook, you can invite any of your friends to download and play CSI: Hidden Crimes!
Here are several ways to do so:
- Via the TEAMMATE interface (available through the MAP buttons);
- By asking Friends for Energy (available through the ADD ENERGY buttons);
- Via the SCORE screen leaderboard;
- Via the SELECT A PARTNER screen (just before investigating a Crime Scene);
- Via the message interface available through the envelope at the top right of the screen. This will open the friends request window. Select the friends you want to connect with by tapping the tick box next to your friends’ Facebook icons - or tap the SELECT ALL button to take the entire list. Tapping the SEND REQUEST button will direct your invitation to your friends.
Why should I invite my friends to play the game?
You get three main benefits by inviting your friends to play CSI: Hidden Crimes:
- Offering gifts (and receiving some too!) & showing you’re a good teammate;
- Exchanging Energy with them to play longer;
- Adding them as teammates to get additional GOLDEN WORDS when exploring a scene, hence higher score & faster progression in the game!